/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
1-component silicone sealant based on oxime, neutral cross-linking, MEKO-free
For indoor and outdoor application
- No (oxidation) corrosion on unprotected metal surfaces
- Extraordinary long-term temperature resistance up to + 265 °C
- Suitable for special thermal requirements
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Suitable for use in areas subject to heavy chemical exposure
- Very high mechanical strength, resistance to notches, tension and tearing
- Suitable for traffic areas (e.g. forklift traffic in compliance with IVD leaflet no. 1) and resistant to mechanical cleaning with high-pressure cleaners
- Excellent weathering, ageing and UV-resistance
- For long-lasting indoor and outdoor applications
Fields of application
- Sealing of chemically heavily loaded floor and connecting joints, e. g. in dairies, abattoirs, beverage and food production plants, canteen kitchens, etc.
- Sealing of floor joints subject to high mechanical stress, e. g. in storage and production halls, yard areas, parking decks, underground car parks, workshops, car washes etc.
Standards and tests
- Tested according to EN 15651 – Part 4: PW EXT-INT 25 LM
- Declaration of no objection – tested for use in food-related area (ISEGA Forschungs- und Untersuchungs-Gesellschaft mbH, Aschaffenburg, Germany)
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 1+19-1+21+31+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- Classification according to building certification systems, see the sustainability data sheet
- French VOC-emission class A+
- Tested fire behaviour in accordance with EN 13501: class E
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. For an exact colour display please request our original colour charts.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.