/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
1-component adhesive based on polyurethane
For indoor and outdoor application
- No (oxidation) corrosion on unprotected metal surfaces
- Low odour
- Convenient processing
- Very high final strength
- Extremely fast curing
- Extremely short pressing and fixing times
- Only for commercial users. Please observe the material safety data sheet.
Fields of application
- For building, extensions and mounting
- For bonding, mounting, repairing of materials such as wood and derived wood products, metals (aluminium, stainless steel, copper etc.), stone, natural stone, ceramic, bricks, plastics (unplasticised PVC, fibrereinforced plastics etc.), insulating materials (styrene, PU etc.), fireproof panels (gypsum plasterboard or similar)
Standards and tests
- According to the requirements of DIN EN 204-D4 to weathering resistant bondings of wood and derived wood products
- According to the requirements of DIN EN 14257 (WATT 91) to temperature-resistant bondings of wood and derived wood products
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 30+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- French VOC-emission class A+
- EMICODE® EC 1 Plus R - very low emission
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. For an exact colour display please request our original colour charts.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.