/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
1-component polyurethane adhesive flowable
For indoor and outdoor application
- Resistant to run-off water according to DIN EN 204 stress group D4
- Tested for indoor and outdoor applications
- No (oxidation) corrosion on unprotected metal surfaces
- Only for commercial users. Please observe the material safety data sheet.
Fields of application
- Manufacturing garden furniture and window edges
- Manufacturing of laminated wood for non-load-bearing parts
- Manufacturing sandwich / composite boards, e. g. for partition walls, door parts, exterior walls for prefabricated houses, façade elements, vehicle superstructural parts etc.
- Producing finger joints
Standards and tests
- Tested according to DIN EN 204-D4 weathering resistant bonding for wood and derived wood products by the ift Rosenheim, Germany (institute for window techniques)
- Tested according to DIN EN 14257 (WATT 91) - Bonding strength of sealants for wood and derived wood products (ift Rosenheim, Germany)
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 30+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- French VOC-emission class C
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. For an exact colour display please request our original colour charts.
500 ml plastic bottles: ideally, always store and transport upright!
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.
Ver y high