/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
1-component polyurethane adhesive flowable
For indoor and outdoor application
- Resistant to run-off water according to DIN EN 204 stress group D4
- Tested for indoor and outdoor applications
- No (oxidation) corrosion on unprotected metal surfaces
- Fast curing
- Short pressing and fixing times
- Long open time
- Long processing time, among other things, well suited for automated processing via dosing systems
- Only for commercial users. Please observe the material safety data sheet.
Fields of application
- Manufacturing sandwich / composite boards, e. g. for partition walls, door parts, exterior walls for prefabricated houses, façade elements, vehicle superstructural parts etc.
- Bonding of large-surface elements, e. g. for prefabricated houses, caravan and container construction
- Manufacturing garden furniture and window edges
Standards and tests
- According to the requirements of DIN EN 204-D4 to weathering resistant bondings of wood and derived wood products
- According to the requirements of DIN EN 14257 (WATT 91) to temperature-resistant bondings of wood and derived wood products
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 30+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- Conform to LEED® v3 IEQ-credits 4.1 adhesives and sealants
- French VOC-emission class A+
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. For an exact colour display please request our original colour charts.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.