/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
- Impregnated foam tape, self-adhesive on one side
- Stretches slowly inside the joint to its final thickness
- Forms a driving rain resistant joint according to DIN 18542
- Good UV-resistance
- Protects against moisture and dust, heat loss, noise etc.
- Compatible with concrete, cellular concrete, bricks, sandlime brick, iron, zinc, steel, galvanised sheet metal, aluminium, copper, wood and unplasticized PVC
Fields of application
- Sealing of joints against sound, driving rain, dust, draft and heat loss.
- Especially suitable for joint constructions as in e. g. coupled windows, hidden window joints to define a boundary for sealants
Standards and tests
- BG 2 according to DIN 18542
- Driving rain resistant up to 600 Pa according to DIN EN ISO 1027
- Compatible with general construction material according to DIN 18542
- General building inspection certificate - normal inflammable building material (B2) according to DIN 4102-1
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 24+26+31+32+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- French VOC-emission class A+
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.