/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
- Neutral curing 1-component silicone adhesive/sealant based on alkoxy
- Adheres on almost all plastics without primer (except PR, PP, PTFE and similar plastics with a low surface tension)
- Does not cause stress cracks in non-prestressed acrylic glass (Plexiglas®) and polycarbonate (Makrolon®, Lexan®)
- Low odour
- High resistance to notches, tension and tearing
- Excellent weathering, ageing and UV-resistance
Fields of application
Lighting and electronics industry
- Elastic bonding and sealing of lamp casings
- Elastic bonding and sealing of electrical and electronic components
- Elastic bonding and sealing of acrylic glass (Plexiglas®) and poly carbonate (Makrolon®, Lexan®)
Standards and tests
- According to UL FLAME CLASSIFICATION 94 HB
- The compatibility with strainless Plexiglas® has been tested and confirmed by the manufacturer. Test report on the compatibility with Plexiglas®- XT is available.
- The compatibility with prestressed Makrolon® has been tested and confirmed by the manufacturer. Test report on the compatibility with Makrolon® is available.
Other packagings and colours on request
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.