/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
1-component silicone sealant and adhesive based on alkoxy, neutral cross-linking
For indoor and outdoor application
- Suitable for plastics, e.g. acrylic glass (Plexiglas®) and polycarbonate (Makrolon®, Lexan®)
- Adheres without primer to many plastics (except PE, PP and PTFE and similar plastics with low surface tension), adheres very well to double-skin sheets and does not cause stress cracks.
- No (oxidation) corrosion on unprotected metal surfaces
- Low odour
- Convenient processing
- High resistance to notches, tension and tearing
- Resistant to high mechanical stresses
- Excellent weathering, ageing and UV-resistance
- For long-lasting indoor and outdoor applications
Fields of application
- Bonding and sealing in plastic, greenhouse and conservatory construction
Standards and tests
- The compatibility with strainless Plexiglas® has been tested and confirmed by the manufacturer. Test report on the compatibility with Plexiglas®- XT is available.
- Positively tested for compatibility when in contact with food (by the Chemical Laboratory Dr. Stegemann, Georgsmarienhütte, Germany)
- Declaration of no objection – tested for use in food-related area (ISEGA Forschungs- und Untersuchungs-Gesellschaft mbH, Aschaffenburg, Germany)
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 21+31+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- EMICODE® EC 1 Plus - very low emission
- Classification according to building certification systems, see the sustainability data sheet
- French VOC-emission class A+
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. For an exact colour display please request our original colour charts.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.