1-component silicone sealant based on acetate
For indoor and outdoor application
- High adhesive power
- Suitable also as special adhesive
- High temperature resistance up to + 300 °C
- Suitable for special thermal requirements
Fields of application
- High temperature resistant and still elastic bonding and sealing, e. g. for cast member heating boilers, exhaust boxes, tile stoves etc.
- Also suitable for applications in automotive areas for engines and gearboxes
Standards and tests
- UL 94 Flame Classification HB, RTI 105 °C, File No. E 176319
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 31+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- French VOC-emission class A+
- Classification according to building certification systems, see the sustainability data sheet
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. For an exact colour display please request our original colour charts.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.