/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
The acetate high-temperature silicone
OTTOSEAL® S 25Characteristics
- 1-component acetate-curing silicone sealant
- Extraordinary high temperature resistance up to +300 °C
- High adhesive power
OTTOSEAL® S 25Fields of application
- High temperature resistant and still elastic bonding and sealing, e. g. for cast member heating boilers, exhaust boxes, tile stoves etc.
- Also suitable for applications in automotive areas for engines and gearboxes
OTTOSEAL® S 25Standards and tests
- UL 94 Flame Classification HB, RTI 105 °C, File No. E 176319
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 31+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- French VOC-emission class A+
OTTOSEAL® S 25Packaging
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. Please request our colour charts for precise colour examples.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.