/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
1-component silicone sealant based on oxime, neutral cross-linking, MEKO-free
For indoor and outdoor application
- No (oxidation) corrosion on unprotected metal surfaces
- Extraordinary long-term temperature resistance up to + 285 °C
- Suitable for special thermal requirements
Fields of application
- High temperature resistant and still elastic bonding and sealing, e. g. for cast member heating boilers, exhaust boxes, tile stoves etc.
- Also suitable for applications in automotive areas for engines and gearboxes
Standards and tests
- UL 94 Flame Classification HB, RTI 105 °C, File No. E 176319
- Conform to LEED® v3 IEQ-credits 4.1 adhesives and sealants
- For DGNB classifications, see the product page on the OTTO website
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 31+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- French VOC-emission class A+
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. For an exact colour display please request our original colour charts.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.