/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
1-component sealant based on polyurethane
For indoor and outdoor application
- Compatible with coatings according to DIN 52452
- No interaction with existing and adjacent coatings
- Can be painted and varnished – please observe application instruction in Technical Data Sheet
- Optical adaptation and protective coating possible
- Good weathering and ageing resistance
- For long-lasting indoor and outdoor applications
Fields of application
- External joints according to DIN 18540-F
- Expansion joints on prefabricated concrete and cellular concrete units
- Sealing of façades, metal constructions, window and door connections, flat roof parapets
Standards and tests
- Tested according to EN 15651 – Part 1: F EXT-INT CC 25 LM
- Tested and monitored according to DIN 18540-F (Süddeutsches Kunststoff-Zentrum, Würzburg, Germany)
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 7+9+12+20+22+24+27+29+31+32+35 (IVD = Germanindustry association sealants)
- French VOC-emission class A+
- Tested fire behaviour in accordance with EN 13501: class E
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. For an exact colour display please request our original colour charts.
No special colours possible.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.