/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
The standard PU sealant
OTTOSEAL® P 300Characteristics
- 1-component sealant based on polyurethane
- Good weathering and ageing resistance
- Compatible with coatings according to DIN 52452
- Can be painted and varnished – please observe application instruction in TDS
OTTOSEAL® P 300Fields of application
- External joints according to DIN 18540-F
- Expansion joints on prefabricated concrete and cellular concrete units
- Sealing of façades, metal constructions, window and door connections, flat roof parapets
OTTOSEAL® P 300Standards and tests
- Tested according to EN 15651 – Part 1: F EXT-INT CC 25 LM
- Tested and monitored according to DIN 18540-F (Süddeutsches Kunststoff-Zentrum, Würzburg, Germany)
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 7+9+12+20+22+24+27+29+31+32+35 (IVD = Germanindustry association sealants)
- French VOC-emission class A+
OTTOSEAL® P 300Packaging
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. Please request our colour charts for precise colour examples.
No special colours possible.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.