/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
The premium acrylic sealant
OTTOSEAL® A 205Characteristics
- 1-component sealant based on acrylate
- Permissible movement capability according to ISO 9046 (manufacturer’s test) 18%
- Low odour
- Compatible with coatings according to DIN 52452
- Can be painted and varnished – please observe application instruction in TDS
- Good UV-resistance
- Can be stored and transported in temperatures as low as -10 °C for up to 48 hours
- Stress expansion modulus at 100 % (ISO 37, S3A): 0,3 N/mm²
OTTOSEAL® A 205Fields of application
- Primarily suitable for interior fittings but can also be used for exterior use if temperature is above +5 °C.
- Movement joints with little stress, e. g. between wooden window / door frames and masonry, plaster or concrete
- Joints in concrete, cellular concrete, plaster, masonry, wood, gypsum plasterboard, fibre cement, roller blind housings, window sills etc.
OTTOSEAL® A 205Standards and tests
- Tested according to EN 15651 – Part 1: F EXT-INT 12.5 P
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 12+16+20+29+31+32+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- Quality seal of the IVD (Industrial association for sealants, registered society), tested by the ift Rosenheim (Institute of window engineering, registered society)
- According to regulation (EG) Nr. 1907/2006 (REACH)
- French VOC-emission class A+
- Declaration in "baubook" Austria
- EMICODE® EC 1 Plus - very low emission
- For conformity with DGNB and LEED®, see the sustainability data sheet
OTTOSEAL® A 205Packaging
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. Please request our colour charts for precise colour examples.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.
18 % movement