- Synthetic resin dispersion based on styrene butadiene
- Sealing against humidity
- Compatible with commercially available tile adhesives and solvent-free coatings
- Compatible with OTTO silicone sealants
- Ready-to-use, easily applicable by rolling, painting or trowelling
- Very short drying time of 2 to 3 hours
- High crack bridging ability
- Free of plasticisers and solvents
- Store and transport frost-free
Fields of application
- Composite sealing in moisture-prone rooms and wet rooms underneath ceramic coverings and natural stone using the thin bed method
- Suitable for very various substrates, e. g. gypsum, gypsum plasterboards, gypsum fibre, (cellular-) concrete, masonry, stone, screed
Standards and tests
- Complies with the water action categories W0-I, W1-I and W2-I for tear class R1-I in accordance with DIN 18534
- General building inspection certificate - Liquid seal in combination with tiles and board coverings for use as building sealant
- Conform to the moisture resistance classes A0 according to ZDB and A according to abP
- Based on the inspections for awarding an AbP in accordance with PG-AIV-F and the resulting areas of application, the following stress categories can be assigned from the ÖNORM B 3407 – W1, W2, W3 and W4.
- GISCODE BSW10
- French VOC-emission class A
- EMICODE® EC 1 Plus - very low emission
* Container with colour paste for the second coat included
** The necessary colour bag for the 90-kg drum must be ordered separately according to requirements. For colouring 20 kg of protective coating, we recommend 1 bag of coloured paste (10 g), i.e. approx. 5 bags for 90 kg.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.