/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
- Adhesion-enhancing primer for floor and walls
- High-strength bond adhesion even on sealed, smooth substrates such as glazed ceramic tiles
- Very short, 1-hour drying time on non-absorptive substrates; no drying time on absorptive substrates
- Compatible with commercially available tile adhesives and solvent-free coatings
- Store and transport frost-free
Fields of application
- Primer and bonding course on absorptive and non-absorptive floor and wall areas indoors and outdoors before laying ceramic coverings.
- Suitable for a large variety of substrate, for example hydraulically hardening cement, lime and gypsum plasters, gypsum plaster boards, gypsum fibreboards, brickwork, aerated concrete, lime-sand brick, cement, anhydrite, magnesia and mastic asphalt screeds, timber floorboards, self-levelling floor-levelling compound/material, natural stone, glazed ceramic tiles, steel and glass.
- Creates a secure bond with the following coatings and water-based thin-bed mortars.
Standards and tests
- GISCODE BSW10
- EMICODE® EC 1 Plus - very low emission
- French VOC-emission class A+
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.