/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
1-component adhesive based on polyurethane
For indoor and outdoor application
- Resistant to run-off water according to DIN EN 204 stress group D4
- Tested for indoor and outdoor applications
- No (oxidation) corrosion on unprotected metal surfaces
- Low odour
- Convenient processing
- Very high final strength
- Very fast curing
- Very short pressing and fixing times
- Grindable and paintable after curing
- Optically flawless joint adaptation
- Only for commercial users. Please observe the material safety data sheet.
Fields of application
- Firm bonding of metals, e. g. aluminium, stainless steel, galvanised steel, copper
- Bonding of stone, natural stone and ceramic
- Bonding of insulating units, e. g. made of polystyrene, PVC, PU etc.
- Bonding of fireproof panels, e. g. made of gypsum fibreboard or gypsum plasterboard
- Firm bonding of wood and derived wood products, e. g. chipboards, plywood etc. and in the staircase renovation
- Bonding of plastics, e. g. unplasticized PVC, fibrereinforced plastics etc.
Standards and tests
- Tested according to DIN EN 204-D4 weathering resistant bonding for wood and derived wood products by the ift Rosenheim, Germany (institute for window techniques)
- Tested according to DIN EN 14257 (WATT 91) - Bonding strength of sealants for wood and derived wood products (ift Rosenheim, Germany)
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 30+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- Conform to LEED® v3 IEQ-credits 4.1 adhesives and sealants
- French VOC-emission class A+
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. For an exact colour display please request our original colour charts.
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.
curing and high