/* Apple */ ?>
/* Android */ ?>
/* Windows */ ?>
2-component adhesive based on polyurethane
For indoor and outdoor application
- Available in six processing times from 1 to 45 minutes
- Process-optimised selection option
- Fast curing even in thick layers
- Fast further processing
- Reliable curing in a defined period of time
- Predictable handling and functional strength
- Non-shrink curing
- No volume shrinkage
- Tensile strength after 7 days - approx. 14.000 N (ift-test certificate)
- Only for commercial users. Please observe the material safety data sheet.
Fields of application
- Weathering resistant bonding of corner joints on metal windows, doors and façades as well as conservatories
- General bonding in metal construction
- Also suitable for firm bonding of very different materials such as wood, metal, plastics, stone etc.
Standards and tests
- Tensile strength tested by the ift Rosenheim, Germany (institute for window techniques)
- According to the requirements of DIN EN 204-D4 to weathering resistant bondings of wood and derived wood products
- According to the requirements of DIN EN 14257 (WATT 91) to temperature-resistant bondings of wood and derived wood products
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 30+35 (IVD = German industry association sealants)
- Conform to LEED® v3 IEQ-credits 4.1 adhesives and sealants
- French VOC-emission class A+
Due to typographical reasons the colours shown below may differ from the original colours of the products. For an exact colour display please request our original colour charts.
*OTTO Static mixing nozzle KWM 18K
Products, packaging Units and/or colours bearing order codes are available ex warehouse in standard commercial quantities.